ST-MARTIN HOTEL & SUITES LAVAL
WELCOMES YOU SAFELY
Rest assured that all measures are being taken to ensure our hotel is safe, with existing plans and strict cleaning protocols which are supported by rigorous staff training.
Summary list of initiatives:
- A protective screen has been installed at the front desk
- All employees wear a mask, respect social distancing and wash hands frequently
- A welcome kit including a mask, hand sanitizer, two antiseptic wipes and one pair of gloves, is provided to all guests upon arrival
- Room keys are disinfected and presented safely upon checkin
- Invoices are sent by email in order to minimize contact
- Between each stay, each room is unoccupied for at least three days before cleaning and complete disinfection-in
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas are done multiple times per day (front desk, check-in counters, elevators, elevator buttons, door handles, etc.)
- Multiple sanitizing dispensers are available in common areas along with signage featuring health and hygiene reminders
Reservation and Cancellation Policy:
We understand that under the circumstances, your plans may change at the last minute. We have therefore modified our cancellation policy to better respond to your needs. We offer free cancellation if done before 4 pm on arrival day. If you have already prepaid, you may reschedule respecting the new rate, or choose to get a full refund on your credit card.
Please note, that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we must temporarily restrict certain services to respect the governmental authorities’ rules and as a measure of hygiene and protection for our guests and employees.
Rest assured that a complimentary continental breakfast is offered to our guests. We recommend that due to the ongoing evolving situation, that you check with the front desk for further information on available services or send an email to [email protected]
We sincerely thank you for your confidence and support, and we look forward to welcoming you soon!